Monday, April 13, 2009

My Legacy


I do like to be remembered by my remaining achievements with my faith to Gad. I actually don't care what people are talking about what I did and then they eulogize me. I should make good marks relating to me before my death. I always imagine establishing a big foundation that generally takes care of poor people. I want my foundation help people who can’t buy their medicines. We believe that is good deeds can help dead people in Islam religion. Also for my children, I'll write my experience that I had learned from my whole life. I want my children to learn from experiences that advice them to be more successful than me in their life. I want to leave good marks for generations that might motion me after my death. I should work hard to achieve what I planned. I conclude that is our achievements depend on what we really did for our society in our whole life.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's really interesting. You have some very noble goals, I hope that you are able to accomplish them all.