Monday, April 27, 2009

Why Did I Choose My Major?


When I was child, I always liked to disassemble my toys, especially, the toys that play by batters. Actually, my parents were encouraging me to be engineer. During my teenage period, I used to go with my father to car workshops in the industrial region if his car broke down. I still remember my questions I had asked to my father, which always were formatting as “how that’s working.” Additionally, when I was high school student, my favorite classes were the physical classes in the lab. After I graduated from high school, I got high grads in my scientific materials. Therefore, I desire to be mechanical engineer. I want working on the jet engines of aircrafts in the workshops of my city’s airport. The main reason that why I have chosen this major because I like making movements in my working place more then staying in the office. Finally, I hope to graduate as mechanical engineer to make my parents proud of me.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm sure your parents will be very proud. It sounds like you have found the perfect major!